Saturday 4 August 2012

Most Reached for July

First Monthly "Most Reached For"



I was not too sure if i should do the traditional Monthly favorites, but after considering it i don't really think that's the right name. Especially since my favorites don't change that quickly but i do like to try different things when a product ends so i figured i would rename it a little. So here are the products i reached for the most last month:

Garnier BB Cream: (In Light) : I like to use a light "foundation",  and so i don't often use my heavier foundations, and day to day this is my most reached for product, it's easy and does an awesome job of evening out my skin without making it look like a mask.

Physician's Formula Face Powder: (also in Light) This is usually my second step, i like to make sure my foundation doesn't move around and since my skin is a little bit on the oily side i feel much more comfortable with this on as well, it's pretty good but maybe a touch too yellow for me so after it's done I'll probably try another face powder.

Eco Tools Blush Brush: Bought at the start of the month this has since replaced my old yucky spiky blush brush and i can't believe i ever thought it was any good, this thing is a dream of cloudy pillow-y softness and i never want to go back.

Burjois Flower Perfection Primer: I usually forget about primer but it's sometimes necessary just under my eyes and this is the one i reach for most; it's a silicon based primer and feels incredibly soft and works well for my needs. It works well with the Garnier BB cream but works like a dream with it's matching Burjois Flower Perfection foundation which is a little too heavy for daily wear for me.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color 24hr Tattoo:  (Pomegranate Punk) I fell in love with this shade via this post and it's been my go to almost every single day since i got it, and it's prompted me to a be a little more creative with my color choice for eye make up too.

Face of Australia Lip Crayon: (In Sundae): I got the three pack along with every other Australian blogger (so it seems) but never reviewed it because i gave the bubblegum pink shade away to mum. I really like it as an everyday wear lippy. For me it's totally the longed for "my lips but better". I love the faint vanilla smell and it goes on super smooth. Until the Revlon Lip Stain crayons arrive this is my go to color and i highly recommend it. If you can still find it, it appears to be a limited edition set. Mine however may be cursed as before i reorganized my makeup it fell onto the floor about 5 times and the lid is cracked on the other side. It was weird because it was the only thing that would fall out.


Plus a non-makeup item: a little present from my boyfriend and my brand new wallet featuring the so-lovable Yoshi. It's super cute, along with my pink hair and non standard wallet i now feel very un-boring and  funky.  A change is as good as a holiday right?

Hope you're all having a great weekend. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment