Friday 28 September 2012

Review: St George by A England


It's not everyday I'm willing to go outside to swatch a nail polish, but this nail polish deserved the special treatment i must say.  Welcome to Saint George from the British A England company and suffice to say it's drop dead gorgeous and not my new favorite nail polish of all time. It's just so very pretty.


I had to just show you guys, when i first saw swatches of this on line my heart skipped a beat and now it's mine, all mine (Muhahahaha). Ehem, but yes the sheer depth of this color is just astounding i have not seen a color that even comes close to this. With it's deep green/teal color and scattered holographic effect. Perfect


The formula on this was a little thicker then i expect ( i also ordered tristam, which wasn't comparably quite thin) and was slightly problematic in application in that i had an overly thick coat on one nail which took a bit longer to dry then the rest but all in all it was damn close to perfect anyway. Basically one coater, but i added a second coat just to even it out to that one silly nail.

I love it, how can you not love this color? 

Note: A England does free shipping? Did you know that? I didn't know that. I do now.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously considering buying some nail polish from them now- free shipping and gorgeous colours! I love your photos, St George looks stunning :)

    ReplyDelete