Monday 1 October 2012

Most Reached for September




Looking at this months most reached for items it seems to have been a very indulgent month, smell wise at least. Not much in the way of make up too much, not much has changed in my everyday routine except for the addition of the NYX lip creams. So here we go;

Lush Rose Jam Body Wash(Limited Edition): I'm in love with this stuff, I'll be ordering more as soon as it's back up on the website and am seriously considering starting a petition to get this stuff to be not so limited because if it disappears completely i will be a very sad panda. I'll try do a full review soon but it makes me giddy just smelling it; it smells like Ro's Argan Body Conditioner! (also it doubles as awesome shampoo)

Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter in Ghost Puffs: Reviewed Here You are probably sick of me raving about Haus of Gloi, but come on! It smells like a Carnival; marshmallows and popcorn. Plus it's crazy moisturizing. I've since ordered this in both Whipped Soap and Perfume variety.

Haus of Gloi Lip Balm in Spun Sugar: Reviewed Here Ditto, the smell of candy floss is delicious but not overwhelming, Thank god it;s not flavored or the whole thing would be gone by now. I really like the consistency of this and I'm looking forward to trying more but i can't think of a sweeter scent then this.

NYX Lip Cream in Antwerp: Reviewed Here I wasn't sure how much i liked these till i was considering what to include in this months fav post, and i realized i used this more then any other lip product this month. I think the biggest pull for me, besides the color, is the feeling that you are not actually wearing anything on your lips, it's so incredibly light. Great for lazy days too.

Sukin Rose Hip Oil - I've mostly switched to using Rose hip oil for my moisturizing on my face and this is the second brand that I've tried and honestly i like the A'kin version better this one just smells way too strong and is really orange when it first goes on. It doesn't stain but it's just a bit off putting. Still it'd definitely a everyday use item so it makes the list. It works reasonably well but again i feel like the A'kin did a better job.

Dove Foaming Make Up Remover - A fan favorite here, i choose to purchase this after my last few make removing napkins felt really rough on my skin and the further they got in the packet the more painful it seemed to be so i wanted something much more gentle and have heard awesome stuff about this. This product seems to have won several awards and I'm not surprised, it's managed to get off even heavy eye-make up without harsh scrubbing.

Have you tried any of these?

3 comments:

  1. Ghost Puffs smells amazing!! I haven't tried the HoG lipbalms yet, I'll have to try and add one to my next order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that Rose Jam shower gel - I'm saving mine until I finish up my Snow Fairy. I would definitely sign a petition to get it made available all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope this comes back into stock. It was such an amazing scent.

      Delete