Saturday 25 May 2013

Haul - Who cares why?


So over the past few days I've acquired a few things, mostly for the purpose of this blog and to try out something a bit different and outside my comfort zone. Specifically a different makeup remover, dark or bright lipsticks and brown eyeliners as opposed to my usual black. Also my Illamasqua blush finally arrived!

So here's what i got and here's where to get it'

Rimmel Lipstick (Kate) in 04
Rimmel Lipstick (Kate) in 20
Australis Color Inject in Foxtrot
Lush 9-5 Cleanser and Makeup Remover with Orchid oil
The Face Shop's Jelly Apple Peeling mask(?)
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude (!!!)
Face of Australia Budge Proof Eyeliner  in brown
OPI Liquid Sands Stay the Night
Essence All about Matte compact
Essence Stays waterproof eyeliner in brown
ModelsPrefer Liquid Eyeliner in brilliant brown
Lush Sexy Peel Soap
Lush Fresh Farmacy


Let me know if you have a preference for any reviews :)

2 comments:

  1. A little haulin' is always good retail therapy :) The Illamasqua blush and Kate Moss lipsticks would probably be the items that excite me the most, though I also want to try more LUSH products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the lipstick purchases are mostly your blog's fault so that makes sense :)

      Delete