Thursday 14 November 2013

October 2013 Most Reached For


Better late then never right? It occurred to me that 1) Lush has Rose Jam in again and 2) My new RT Expert Face brush is amazing and you guys should totally know about it. Two of these items are making a return from last month; my Illamasqua blush in Katie which I fell in love with so much I actually didn't wear any other blush since I got this, NARS Orgasm and Deep Throat lie lonely and abandoned in my makeup storage case.Second item making a return for another month is Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction perfume, a amazing sweet and fruity perfume, though i wish it stuck around a little longer.


Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder has been my go to for a little over 2 months now an it does a fantastic job of keeping my makeup in place, getting rid of shine and has great oil control.



Can't believe it took me so long to pick up the expert face brush from Real Techniques, its so good, the short dense domed shapes bristles are perfect for applying foundation and I can't see myself going back to the stippling brush for that purpose ever again.

At the same time I'm loving using the NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk as a eye primer, it stays on all day and makes every color pop. Now that NYX is in Australia you can try it too!

Last but not least is Lush's Rose Jam shower gel, there is nothing better. I bought 3 bottles and i'm considering getting more before they are gone. Just go smell it.


No comments:

Post a Comment