Wednesday 19 February 2014

Review: Illamasqua Duo Blush (2)



Through circumstance and some very bad luck in my case i ended up with this beautiful duo Illamasqua blush. My mum recently went on a Valentines trip to Melbourne so I jumped on the chance and asked her for a either Illamasqua's powder blush in Tremble or Illamasqua's Reflections pallet. Both were sold out so mum bought me this duo because the counter assistant said the light pink color was Tremble. It's not, it's Katie - the one I own as a full blush. Oh well, when my Katie blush ran out I was going to pick it up again anyway so it's not a huge deal but it would have been nice to have something new to try.

Katie powder blush sitting on top of the duo blush

Housed in a somewhat chunkier case then their regular cream/powder/velvet blushes. I believe it's the same as their eyeshadow palette case but I can't check.


This duo blush contains:

Katie - the lovely matte light baby pink.  My favorite blush of all time. It's very pale and medium skinned girls might have a bit of trouble having this show up.
Ambition -  sparky peachy/plum pink shade with golden shimmer. It's quite beautiful and creates a lot of dimension on the face.


Both colors are super pigmented and smell amazing, I usually pick Katie in the mornings because it smells so good and lifts up the whole experience but now I have two to choose from. This duo is awesome for traveling as well and will certainly be easier to carry around when I go back to Melbourne in November!
I love these so much, and have trouble choosing my other many blushes, even my NARS blushes sit in a drawer because these are just so nice. I can't wait to get a few more, hopefully next time Tremble will actually be in stock. What's your favorite blush/brand?




2 comments:

  1. These colours are so lovely. I am in love with the sleek blushes at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been meaning to try those for ages!

    ReplyDelete