Thursday 6 March 2014

Review: L'Oreal Glam Bronze


As I mentioned in my last favorites post I came across this after striking out at buying the honey bronzer from body shop, I wondered over to the makeup section at Target while my boyfriend was trying on pants (as you do) and spotted what is possibly the most pale bronzer I have ever seen. Being as pale as snow makes it hard to wear most drugstore level bronzer because I end up with orange mud face which isn't all that attractive to be honest with you. So I swatched it on my hand and it was love at first swatch!



The shade is Blond Harmony and it's a duo bronzer/highlighter, this seems to be a re brand from L'Oreal as when I tried to look up what others thought of the darker shades i got a whole bunch of sun embossed bronzers sporting the same name and shade just different packaging. I have no idea if it's just a repackage or a formula change as that info seems quite scare. But the old version seemed pretty well loved but I will judge this on it's own merits. (But if you have used the older version I would love to hear from you!)


It's a double layered product which hides a useless brush similar to Physician's formula products, I wish they would just ditch this and just save the customer a bit of money, as I have never known anyone to use these brushes or applicators. Moving on, as you can see there is more bronzer then highlighter which might suck if you love the highlighter shader ore but it's perfectly ok with me as i bought it for the bronzer and the highlighter is just a nice little extra. Though despite not being the star of the show it has some bling.



So far this is the best bronzer I have found for my skin, and the highlighter is shimmery but on my skin tone largely without color which actually works quite well. If you have trouble matching to a light skin tone this might be the one for you, also Priceline is having a 30% of L'Oreal this week so now is a good time to try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment