Saturday 12 April 2014

Review Garnier Cleansing Water


This has been gaining rapid popularity in the beauty community, and I admit i fell for it too. The day I picked it up I was considering buying the Bioderma Miscellar Water, except this was double the size and half the price so it was a very easy decision.

Since then I have been using it everyday to remove my makeup before having a shower and I've been quite impressed, this is the first Miscellar water I have ever tried and I think it's a great product, it's very easy to use and works well on waterproof and regular makeup. By holding it over my eyes for a few seconds even hard to remove eyeliner and mascara come of with no rubbing, and it also doesn't irritate the skin or my eyes.


I previously used the Lush 9 to 5 cleansing cream and I do like it but it can, especially on warm days feel a little heavy, where as this feels very light and refreshing. It really does feel just like regular water but somehow makes all my makeup melt off. I will be repurchasing this as my make up remover of choice for the next foreseeable future.



1 comment:

  1. sounds interesting. cleansing water? I have never heard of it, but if it works I would totally give it a shot. I really like the neutrogena make-up remover at the moment.

    ReplyDelete