Thursday 10 April 2014

Review Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub



I received this from my partner as part of a Valentines day present and I really love it, I had a minty one years before but the sugar was so big and ended up being quite painful to actually use. The bubblegum however, or over the years the formula has changed, is much nicer, it's very finely ground so it feels super smooth and doesn't hurt at all.

Since starting work I bought a Maybelline 24hr Superstay which is great t actually staying on all day but isn't generally very kind to dry or cracked lips and this goes a long way toward making that look good, and look clean and neat.


I know sugar scrubs are easy to make yourself, but with the small size of the sugar grains and the lovely smell I would probably repurchase this just because it smells awesome and is much easier then anything I could make at home.

1 comment:

  1. bublegum scent sounds nice. I am currently using the elf lip scrub but it tastes disgusting

    ReplyDelete